An International School Latest Job Vacancy for Head of School
An international school located in Akobo Ibadan, Oyo State with a mandate to raise Godly children through a well integrated learning process has vacancy for the position below:
Job Title: Head of School
Loaction: Ibadan, Oyo
The right candidate for our client is someone proven to be upright and courageous in doing what is proper in a professional way with less supervision. Other general specifications are:
- Creative & Innovative
- Decent and decorous
- Resilient & Energetic
- Hardworking & dutiful
- Effective communication skill
The head of school is both the administrative and academic head and will be responsible for the day to day management of the school. As part of his/her Key Performance Indicator, he/she will among other things:
- Provide efficient and result-oriented leadership to the whole school community in order to ensure and maintain the expected educational standard
- Strategize with the board on new educational innovation and build a culture of continuous improvement.
- Ensure the integrity and corporate advancement of the school by increased enrolment and teachers’ ethical standard.
- Ensure structural stability, research, quality assurance and global awareness that will keep the school afloat of competition making us the best by all qualitative and quantitative standards.
- Ensure that instructional objectives for a given subject are properly articulated and academic and extra-curricular activities executed in the most decent manner for knowledge impartation.
- The right candidate must have B.Ed and M.Ed in the relevant field with over 10 years’ experience in similar capacity with a track record of proven achievement,.
- Must be conversant with the administration and teaching of local and British curriculums.
The head of school will be lavishly taken care of in a way that will stimulate best performance. The general package for this position includes:
- Attractive Salary
- Official Car
- Fuel allowance
- Telephone Allowance
Application Closing Date
31st May, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org