Engineering For Kids Latest Job Vacancy for Assistant Instructor…
Engineering For Kids brings science, technology, engineering, arts and math (STEAM), to kids ages 4 to 14 in a fun and challenging way through classes, camps, clubs, and parties.
We are proud to inspire children to build on their natural curiosity by teaching engineering concepts through hands-on learning. Engineering is, after all, one of the fastest growing industries in the world!
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Assistant Instructor
- As an assistant Instructor, you will be trained on our curriculum and work closely with an Instructor to facilitate programs.
- Former experience presenting to a group of children will be an added advantage.
- Prior facilitation or training skills/experience is a plus.
- Passion for teaching kids (4-14years)
- Passionate about technology and eager to learn.
- Good Communication Skills
- Full of Enthusiasm
- Strong planning skills
- High level of organization
- Major in any of the following Engineering, Science, Arts, Mathematics and Technology.
Application Closing Date
31st May, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org