Westown Hotels is hiring…
Westown Hotels – As a luxury four star hotel in Lagos, Westown hotel can boast of some of the best staff in the industry. Our newly restructured team have been trained to deliver optimum service to our guest. When you walk into Westown Hotel, you instantly get the feeling that you are in a civilized safe and secure environment.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chief Security Officer
- Direct and coordinate the activities of all security personnel.
- Train new security officers according to hotels standards to maintain order throughout the hotel.
- Supervision of all Security Personnel and giving clear direction on all security related aspects.
- Conduct regular walk through rounds for observing the entire hotel.
- Ensure that all security staff provides services that are above and beyond for customer satisfaction and retention.
- Ensure the safety and security of guest, staff and visitors at all times.
- Record and notify all risks, deviations from hotels safety standards and any untoward incidents.
- Ensure compliance with all security standards and preventative measures.
- Conduct investigations and compile reports on a timely manner for any theft, loss, accidents or any aspect that risk the safety of the hotel.
- Among other duties that may be assigned by the Management.
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com