The Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority (NSIA) Latest Job Vacancy for Officer, Human Resources…
The Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority (“NSIA”), a corporate body established by the Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority (Establishment, etc.) Act 2011, is mandated to manage funds in excess of budgeted hydrocarbon revenues. Its mission is to play a leading role in driving sustained economic development for the benefit of all Nigerians through building a savings base for the Nigerian people, enhancing the development of Nigeria’s infrastructure and providing stabilisation support in times of economic stress. NSIA operates three mandate funds: the Stabilisation Fund, the Future Generations Fund and the Nigeria Infrastructure Fund
The NSIA is in the process of strengthening its operations and enhancing overall capacity towards delivering its mandate. In this regard, the Authority is seeking to recruit suitably qualified, result-oriented and exceptional professionals to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Officer, Human Resources
Ref No: ES0098
- Reporting to the Head of Human Resources (HR), the officer will be required to provide support in the various human resource functions, through leveraging on HR applications that are aligned with the NSIAs business goals and objectives.
- S/he will also contribute to enhancing the current and future human resource value proposition of the Authority.
- Manage the HR applications in use and ensure the integrity of the data by ensuring the maintenance of employee records, and ensure accurate and timely updates of employee information on HRIS
- Manage and update of HR portal.
- Assist in the administration of payroll
- Assist in the management of staff compensation and benefits/entitlements administration process.
- Assist in implementing policies in relation to the core HR areas
- Ensure all staff statutory payments are remitted to relevant regulatory bodies
- Provide a single point of contact to all staff for resolving HR queries and requests
- Manage staff records relating to leave and vacations, medicals and general administration
- Assist in ensuring accurate job descriptions are in place and assist in the implementation of performance management process
Qualifications, Experience and Attributes
- A degree in social sciences or any relevant field.
- Knowledge and skill with minimum of five (5) years relevant experience
- Working knowledge of Human Resource Management applications
- Good knowledge of Nigerian labour and employment legislations.
- Commendable level of attention to detail
- Strong knowledge and understanding of Human Resource
- Management practices and principles
- Demonstrated commitment to ethical standards and high level of integrity.
In addition, candidates must possess the following attributes:
- Proven leadership, negotiating and influencing skills.
- Excellent networking skills, particularly relationship-building, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good understanding of the NSIA mandate, regulations and operating environment.
Application Closing Date
20th June, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae (prepared as a Microsoft Word document, and saved with your full names) to: firstname.lastname@example.org please quote the appropriate reference number as the subject of your e-mail
- All applications will be treated in strict confidence. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
- The role is open to Nigerians within and outside the country who have completed the National Youth Service Programme. Women are strongly encouraged to apply for this position on offer.