HRLeverage is recruiting…
HRLeverage – Our client is an IT infrastructure firm with solutions such as dedicated Internet Bandwidth offerings, Server and cloud solutions, Microwave Radio and Fibre Optic solution among others.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Enterprise Key Sales Executive and Manager
- We are in search for Enterprise Key Sales Executives and Managers to handle corporate sales accounts.
- Key Enterprise sales Manager and executives serve as the interface between the customer service and the sales team in a company.
- Sells in Enterprise Internet solutions such as; Dedicated Internet Bandwidth on Microwave Radio or Fibre Optic, Leased Line Solutions.
- Sell and manages services / Value added Services sales to Enterprise IT solutions such as; Cyberoam, VPN, Hosting etc.
- Responsible for the development and achievement of sales through the direct sales channel members.
- Focusing on growing and developing existing clients, together with generating new business.
- Write business plans for all current and opportunity tender business.
- Act as the key interface between the customer and all relevant divisions
- Implements Set sales targets and specific performance metrics, aligned with business strategies
- Administer and support business account managers and representatives to ensure client satisfaction
- Communicate with clients at a senior level to resolve issues and inquiries
- Generate innovative ideas to support customers and boost brand awareness
- Stay up-to-date with product launches and provide support to clients and the sales team
- Increase retention and run campaigns on expired clients.
- Must be customer-oriented with a ‘can do’ attitude. Our ideal candidate has a drive for achieving goals and maintaining a great customer experience.
Qualifications and Experience
- B.Sc Degree/ HND and applicable experience
- Successful track record with 5 to 7 years’ sales/Relationship Management experience for corporate accounts.
- Prior Experience in IT and telecommunication is necessary.
- Experience in managing major regional accounts at head office level.
- Highly self-motivated.
- Proven work experience as a key Senior account manager
- Hands on experience with CRM software and MS Office (particularly MS Excel)
- Familiarity with sales performance metrics
- Excellent communication skills with a customer service attitude.
Very sustainable and with performance incentives.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: My360Career1@gmail.com