A Pan-African Oil & Gas Servicing Company is hiring…
A Pan-African Oil & Gas Servicing Company which specialises in Maritime Security Support Services, Logistics and Energy and Engineering Services is currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Maritime Security/Safety Liaison Officer (“MSLO”)
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- Knowledge of Job Description, equipment and information at sea
- Brief, supervise and liaise on daily basis with the crew and ground staff to ensure they are aware of Global Spectrum SOPs and are effectively enforcing the required regulations.
- Prepare weekly reports for the Field offices and update data on available incident data tools.
- The MSLO will be available 24/7 to respond to any staff concerns or incidents that might require urgent attention.
- Gathering, sharing and analysis of security/operations information
- Meeting deadlines and report lines
- Ability to prepare and coordinate schedules for vessels
- Ability to distribute clear, accurate & Informative work to the correct destination
- Ability to control and oversee a crisis scenario
- Commitment to the job and achieving successful outcomes
- Ability to motivate, coach and develop others such as crew & SOC.
- Ability to liaise with clients and Maritime/security regulatory agencies
- Ability to effectively manage and implement the company’s HSE manual.
Skills & Qualifications
- 10years working experience in a similar role
- Degree in any relevant field of studies, preferably Security or Maritime related discipline.
- Basic Offshore Safety Induction Emergency Training (BOSIET)
- Security courses (ISPS. SSO (Ship Security Officer), CSO, PFSO or similar)
- Seaman book.
- Seaman Medical.
- International passport.
- Standards of Training, Certification and Watchkeeping for Seafarers (STCW) plus Helicopter Underwater Escape Training (HUET) can be accepted in place of BOSIET.
- Ability to work closely, professionally and constructively with all others regardless of nationality, ethnicity, gender, religion, race, tribe, or cultural background.
- Sound judgment and the ability to under minimal supervision
- Strong assessment, evaluation, analysis and planning skills
- Interpersonal communication and proven written / presentation skills
- Demonstrated ability to work under stressful conditions
- Flexibility and ability to work long hours.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Do not send applications if you don’t have all requirements.