Noble Hall Leadership Academy for Girls is recruiting…
Noble Hall Leadership Academy for Girls, is a school dedicated to educating the total person – intellectual, spiritually, socially, physically and emotionally. Our ultimate aim is to create a new cadre of confident female leaders who are committed to making a positive difference.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Front Desk Officer
- The Receptionist is responsible for providing secretarial, clerical and administrative support.
Provide office support services in order to ensure efficiency and effectiveness within the school:
- Receive, direct and relay telephone messages
- Maintain the general filing system and file all correspondence
- Assist in the planning and preparation of meetings, conferences and conference telephone calls
- Make preparations for Management meetings
- Maintain an adequate inventory of office supplies
- Respond to public inquiries about the school
- Provide word processing and secretarial support.
Perform clerical duties in order to maintain Nobel Hall’s Administration:
- Monitor the use of supplies and equipment
- Coordinate the repair and maintenance of office equipment
- Performs receptionist functions
- Greet, assist and/or direct students, visitors and the general public
- Support the Executive Director and other staff
- Assist the Executive Director and other staff as requested
- Provide administrative services for the Executive Director
- Perform other related duties as require.
Application Closing Date
15th May, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org