an Indigenous Oil and Gas Servicing Company is Recruiting…
An indigenous Oil and Gas Servicing Company located in Port Harcourt is seeking for the employment of highly qualified, and experienced candidates into the vacant position below:
Job Title: Welding Engineer
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- Identification, Documentation, monitoring and updating qualification of all welding procedure specification process and welder qualification process for all company projects.
- Minimum of First Degree/HND in Engineering or Science based discipline.
- CWI, CSWIP 3.1, CWE, IIW IWE ASNT/PCN level II in RFI or equivalent.
- Minimum of 5 years experience within the Oil and industry.
Key Skills and Competencies
- Preparation, documentation monitoring and maintaining
- Welding Procedure Records, Welding Procedure
- Specification in accordance with Codes, Negotiation of business terms with organizations/clients.
- Coordination of Non Destructive Testing, Post Weld Heat
- Treatment and Mechanical Testing of Weld Procedure Qualification Tests.
- Inspect all welding consumables and review all welding consumable certificates to be used on all projects to ensure compliance with welding consumable type/classifications specified by the client.
- Evaluating and assessing any weld failures, implementing
- Corrective action where necessary and conducting
- Periodic welder production audits.
- Ability to perform visual inspection, interpret and record results.
- Strong communication skills, proficient in using Microsoft Packages (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
Application Closing Date
21st May, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: email@example.com with the Job Title as subject.