MTN Nigeria is here again with new job opportunity for young Nigerians. Read further to know how to apply for this post.
MTN Nigeria – The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Analyst, Enterprise Risk Management
Employment Status: Permanent
Department: Risk Management
- To assist in the analysis of all risk exposures (opportunity, hazard, uncertainty etc.) that pose an internal or external threat (political, economic, financial, market, international) to the business, its people and its assets
- Analyse the financial statements and other MTNN assets carefully timely with the transparency.
- Update risk items identified on risk management system and gather data on all risk related projects.
- Update risk management system and monitor regulatory developments and recommend modifications to existing practices.
- Prepare and collate reports on risk management activities within MTNN.
- Identify and analyse the areas of potential risk threatening MTNN’s assets, earning capacity, and conduct risk scoring and impact assessment within MTNN.
- Evaluate risk exposures (opportunity, hazard, uncertainty etc.) that pose an internal or external threat (political, economic, financial, market, international) and make necessary recommendations.
- Generate reports, presentations to highlight the effects of risks and suggest changes to the management based on the solutions to adopt newer strategies to overcome the risks.
- Credibility in attending to customers
- Work with Risk Manager for the reduction of the risks and propose solutions to overcome those risks and their effects
- Normal MTNN working conditions
- May be required to work extended hours
- Open plan office
Experience & Training
- First Degree in relevant discipline
- Minimum of 3-7 years’ experience in an area of specialisation; with experience in supervising others
- Experience working in a medium organization
- Risk Management (either as Risk Manager or Risk Management Consulting)
- Experience with exception reporting, experience with assessment, documentation, implementation and/or design of internal controls
- Telecommunication experience is desirable
- B.A, B.Ed, B.Eng, B.Sc, B.Tech or HND
Application Closing Date
17th May, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online