Tiskies Global Nigeria Limited latest job vacancy for the post of Cinematographer. Interested candidate should possess minimum of B.Sc/B.A in Cinematography, Video directing, Fine Art, Design or relevant field.
Tiskies is an African contemporary fashion outfit specializing in African fabrics to produce a well detailed mix of exquisite fashion for both men and women.
Job Title: Cinematographer
Location: Lekki, Lagos
- Work alongside directors to give films, TV shows, music videos and television commercials their own unique aesthetic style
- Dissect the screenplay, conduct extra research into different styles and motifs which relate to the subject matter of the script, and liaise with the director to discuss creative ideas
- Responsible for managing camera crews and lighting crews, oversee the selection and manipulation of technical equipment to create striking images on screen
- Drive the visual impact of a film by creative choices about the use of different lenses, filters, lighting techniques and camera movements to create dramatic effect and prompt different emotional responses from the audience.
- Responsible for making decisions about aspect ratio, digital effects, image contrast, and frame rates.
- Planning the technical execution of each shot
- Responsible for procurement of equipment and the recruitment of camera operators, gaffers, grips and other technical production specialists
- Work alongside directors and editors to make sure the colour grading of the film or TV show is spot on
- B.Sc/B.A in Cinematography, Video directing, Fine Art, Design or relevant field;
- Proven experience as a cinematography or in a similar creative role
- Hands-on experience in the creative process, digital camera, graphic design and brand development
- Excellent working knowledge of software such as adobe pro video making Photoshop, InDesign etc.
- Exemplary interpersonal and analytical abilities
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- Highly competitive and very attractive in the fashion industry.
Application Closing Date
18th May, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: email@example.com
Note: Only qualified and experience candidate will be contacted.