Juan Industries latest job vacancy for the post of Assistant Human Resources Manager. Interested candidate should possess relevant qualification.
Juan Industries is one of the proud leading chemical industry with both locally and internationally recognition and standards. We are engaged in the production and supply of inorganic and organic chemicals for the production of food substances, pesticides, herbicides and cosmetic materials.
Job Title: Assistant Human Resources Manager
- The Assistant human resources (AHR) manager develop, assist the HR in advising on and implement policies relating to the effective use of personnel in the organization, with the aim of ensuring that the organization employs the right balance of staff in terms of skills and experience, and that training and development opportunities are available to employees to enhance their performance and achieve the employer’s business aims.
- Developing with line managers HR planning strategies which consider immediate and long-term staff requirements;
- Preparing staff handbooks;
- Advising on pay and other remuneration issues, including promotion and benefits;
- Undertaking regular salary reviews;
- Administering payroll and maintaining employee records;
- Interpreting and advising on employment law;
- Liaising with a wide range of people involved in policy areas such as staff performance and health and safety;
- Developing and implementing policies on issues such as working conditions, performance management, equal opportunities, Disciplinary procedures and absence management;
- Working closely with departments, increasingly in a consultancy role, assisting line managers to understand and implement policies and procedures;
- Promoting equality and diversity as part of the culture of the organization;
- Negotiating with staff and their representatives (for example, trade union officials) on issues relating to pay and conditions;
- Planning, and sometimes delivering, training, including inductions for new staff;
- Analyzing training needs in conjunction with departmental managers.
- Recruiting staff – this includes developing job descriptions and person specifications, preparing job adverts, checking application forms, shortlisting, interviewing and selecting candidates;
- Dealing with grievances and implementing disciplinary procedures
- Juan Industries believe in rewarding her employees for their commitment and endeavors and have designed a flexible benefits package that will suit all of our staffs.
- Salary Range: Very attractive plus incentive and allowances
- 4% pension scheme
- Plus range of allowance, incentives and bonuses
Application Closing Date
31st May, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s/Resume to the HR via: firstname.lastname@example.org using the post applied for as the subject of the email.
Note: All CV should be in MS word format and applicants who applies more than once for this job post will be disqualified automatically, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.