Juan Industries latest job vacancies for the post of Business Administrative Manager. Interested candidates should possess a minimum of second class upper in any related field.
Juan Industries is one of the proud leading chemical industry with both locally and internationally recognition and standards. We are engaged in the production and supply of inorganic and organic chemicals for the production of food substances, pesticides, herbicides and cosmetic materials.
Job Title: Business Administrative Manager
- Planning and preparing presentations.
- Following up new business opportunities and setting up meetings.
- Establishing and maintaining working relationships.
- Develop and maintain an awareness of market behavior and competitive trends and respond accordingly.
- Regularly meet with the Management to review marketing activities and achievement
- Develop good relationship with key clients and prospects in financial service industry.
- Perform any other job related duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Minimum of second class upper in any related field
- Business /Operations Management qualification preferably MBA
- 5-8 years in a related environment
- 3-5 years in an operations management position
- Strong leadership qualities
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good negotiation skills.
- Juan Industries believe in rewarding her employees for their commitment and endeavors and have designed a flexible benefits package that will suit all of our staffs.
- Salary Range: Very attractive plus incentive and allowances
- 4% pension scheme
- Plus range of allowance, incentives and bonuses
Application Closing Date
31st May, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s/Resume to the HR via: email@example.com using the post applied for as the subject of the email.
Note: All CV should be in MS word format and applicants who applies more than once for this job post will be disqualified automatically, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.