Juan Industries latest job recruitment for the post of Financial Manager. Interested candidate should possess relevant qualification.
Juan Industries is one of the proud leading chemical industry with both locally and internationally recognition and standards. We are engaged in the production and supply of inorganic and organic chemicals for the production of food substances, pesticides, herbicides and cosmetic materials.
Job Title: Financial Manager
- The financial managers is responsible for aiding business planning and decision-making tasks by providing appropriate financial advice and undertaking related accounts administration.
- Liaising with managerial staff and other colleagues.
- Undertaking research into pricing, competitors and factors affecting performance
- Controlling income, cash flow and expenditure
- Developing and managing financial systems/models
- Producing long-term business plans
- Undertaking strategic analysis and assisting with strategic planning
- Managing budgets
- Carrying out business modeling and risk assessments
- Supervising staff
- Collating, preparing and interpreting reports, budgets, accounts, commentaries and financial statements.
- Juan Industries believe in rewarding her employees for their commitment and endeavors and have designed a flexible benefits package that will suit all of our staffs.
- Salary Range: Very attractive plus incentive and allowances
- 4% pension scheme
- Plus range of allowance, incentives and bonuses
Application Closing Date
31st May, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s/Resume to the HR via: email@example.com using the post applied for as the subject of the email.
Note: All CV should be in MS word format and applicants who applies more than once for this job post will be disqualified automatically, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.