Tiskies Global Nigeria Limited latest job recruitment for the post of Creative Director. Interested candidate should possess minimum of B.Sc/BA in Advertising, Fine Art, Design or relevant field; MSc/MA will be considered an asset.
Tiskies, an African contemporary fashion outfit specializing in African fabrics to produce a well detailed mix of exquisite fashion for both men and women.
Job Title: Creative Director
Location: Lekki, Lagos
- We are looking for an experienced Creative Director to provide our creative team with guidance and ideas to launch new impressive projects.
- You will devise the concepts and strategies for a particular venture and will monitor its progress.
- You will be able to implement your creative vision and become the point of reference for any creative plan that wants to make its way to the customers.
- The goal is to achieve the best possible outcome of our projects both visually and essentially to meet customer expectations and drive our sustainable growth.
- Conceive and implement concepts, guidelines, and strategies in various creative projects and oversee them to completion
- Direct and motivate teams of art directors, illustrators, content writers etc. to help them use their talents effectively
- Lead brainstorming/creative sessions to generate ideas
- Write and design unique and well-crafted copy that meet clients’ needs as well as our own
- Revise content and presentations, approve/reject ideas, provide feedback to the team
- Train and guide subordinates into accomplished professionals
- Monitor results of team efforts and propose actions for the future.
- Proven experience as a creative director or in a similar creative role
- Hands-on experience in the creative process, styling, fashion, graphic design and brand development
- Excellent working knowledge of software such as Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign etc.
- Outstanding leadership and organization skills
- Exemplary interpersonal and analytical abilities
- B.Sc/BA in Advertising, Fine Art, Design or relevant field; MSc/MA will be considered an asset
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Creativity, innovation and flair
- An eye for colour and a feel for fabrics and materials
- The ability to generate ideas and concepts
- Design and visualization skills, either by hand or through computer-aided design (CAD)
- Technical skills, including pattern cutting
- Garment technology skills and knowledge
- Commercial awareness and business orientation
- Self-promotion and confidence
- Interpersonal, communication and networking skills
- The ability to negotiate and to influence others
- Team working skills
- Good organization and time management.
Highly competitive and very attractive in the fashion industry.
Application Closing Date
18th May 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: email@example.com
Note: Only qualified and experience candidate will be contacted.