Torilo Nigeria, a reputable Information Technology Company in Lagos, is recruiting for the post of Product/Brand Manager. Salary is N70,000. Interested candidates should possess relevant qualifications. Deadline is 10th May, 2018.
Torilo is a reputable Information Technology Company established in Nigeria in May 2015 as a subsidiary to our parent company in the UK.
We are growing fast in Lagos and you have a unique opportunity to join our team of world-class professionals who are changing the face of Information Technology and Education in West Africa.
Job Title: Product/Brand Manager
- We are in need of Product / Brand Manager who will be given support to rise up the ranks.
- We launching a new Web and Mobile Application and we need someone who will champion the App and drive forward the public engagement of the App.
- Responsible for the public launch and delivery of new applications by conducting market research, creating product timeframes and plans, and crafting marketing strategies for new products.
- Drive product launches including working with public relations team, executives, and other product management team members
- Evaluate promotional plans to ensure that they are consistent with product line
- strategy and that the message is effectively conveyed.
- Lead the social media team, create engaging content for social media and blogs.
- Act as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding products and services
- Seek out new marketing opportunities that fit with the brand and maximising all opportunities for growth.
- Developing a forecast for the product (Business Case) and managing its delivery
- Working closely with Development/Engineering and other teams to deliver a product that aligns with this vision and meets market needs
- Research competitors and similar products.
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth
- Create buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact
- Deliver a monthly revenue forecast
- Oversee the product line’s life cycle and anticipate any problems
- Develop metrics to assess the success of products and features and determine necessary enhancements
- Collect, analyse and respond to user feedback
- Take brand ownership and provide the vision,mission,goal and strategies to match up
- Be very versatile with computers and using of software applications
- Quick to learn new products
- Creative writer
- Have the ability to organise everything concerned with the brand development
- Advance communication and interpersonal skills
- Highly creative with ability to think out of box
- Have the ability to focus on specific goals
- Be energetic and passionate about your product
- Be able to work under pressure
- Have excellent written, verbal and presentation communication skills
- Have Proven ability to work under pressure and deliver
- Be Commercial and customer focused
- Have Excellent teamwork skills
- Have ability to motivate and drive cross-functional teams without formal authority
- Proven work experience in product management or as an associate product manager
- Proven ability to develop product and marketing strategies and effectively
- Strong problem solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the Job done
Application Closing Date
10th May, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org