Job Vacancy at Torilo Nigeria, a reputable Information Technology Company in Lagos, for the post of PA to Director. Salary is N50,000. Interested candidates should possess relevant qualifications. Deadline is 10th May, 2018.
Torilo is a reputable Information Technology Company established in Nigeria in May 2015 as a subsidiary to our parent company in the UK.
We are growing fast in Lagos and you have a unique opportunity to join our team of world-class professionals who are changing the face of Information Technology and Education in West Africa.
Job Title: PA to Director
- Provide full administrative and secretarial support at a senior level to the Director to ensure the smooth management of his day to day affairs, and most effective use of his time.
- Responsible for handling front office reception and administration duties, including greeting guests and offering them a beverage, answering phones, handling company inquiries, and sorting and distributing mail.
- Support the work of marketing managers and executives on projects directed and handling our social media presence ensuring high levels of web traffic and customer engagement.
- Acting as a first point of contact: dealing with correspondence and phone calls
- Managing diaries and organising meetings and appointments and controlling access to the MD
- Booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation for the md
- Organising events and conferences
- Reminding the MD of important tasks and deadlines
- Typing, compiling and preparing reports, presentations and correspondence
- Managing the MD’s databases and filing systems
- Liaising with staff, suppliers and clients
- Collating and filing expenses for the MD
- Organise meetings and ensure that director is well prepared for those meetings, preparing agendas, pre-meeting briefings and meeting papers.
- Manage arrangements for trustees’ and sub-committee meetings, including production/distribution of agenda and papers.
- Supervise all trust incoming/outgoing mail.
- Maintain records of director’s contacts.
- Any other duties as may reasonably be required by the director.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Years of Experience; minimum of 2-3 years
- Reside within Lagos with daily commute to Bank Anthony Ikeja.
- Discretion and trustworthiness: Flexibility and adaptability
- High level of Confidentiality
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Organisational skills and the ability to multitask
- The ability to be proactive and take the initiative
- Tact and diplomacy
- Communication skills
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Ability to learn company-specific software if required
- Experience of electronic diary management.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, to enable professional
- interaction with a wide range of contacts, both internal and external
- Ability to organise and plan own work.
- Excellent attention to detail, with the ability to maintain a high level of accuracy.
- A flexible, proactive approach to work including the ability to prioritise and re-prioritise.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Ability to deal with sensitive information with discretion and to maintain confidentiality.
- Excellent IT skills, including a working knowledge of presentation software packages, preferably Microsoft Office Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Application Closing Date
10th May, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com