Torilo Nigeria, a reputable Information Technology Company in Lagos, recruitment for the position of Marketing Assistant/Social Media Manager. Salary is N50,000. Interested candidates should possess a minimum of Bachelor’s Degree. Deadline is 10th May, 2018.
Torilo is a reputable Information Technology Company established in Nigeria in May 2015 as a subsidiary to our parent company in the UK.
We are growing fast in Lagos and you have a unique opportunity to join our team of world-class professionals who are changing the face of Information Technology and Education in West Africa.
- Organising and hosting presentations and customer visits
- Assisting with promotional activities
- Visiting customers for support when needed
- Helping to organise market research.
- Helping to drive online traffic with web-related campaigns
- Writing online content
- Communicating with clients
- Attending to online queries
- Learning and working with various types of software for digital marketing.
- Working closely with sales and marketing department.
- Maintaining a marketing database.
- Providing administrative support to the marketing and sales team.
- Preparing, formatting and editing a range of documents.
- Understanding company product and brand.
- Updating social media accounts.
- Develop a social media strategy and set goals to increase brand awareness and
- increase engagement
- Manage all social media channels such as facebook, twitter, pinterest and instagram
- Plan content and delivery and use tools to manage multiple social media channels
- Write engaging blog posts and articles
- Create engaging multimedia content such as videos, and/or outsource this effectively
- Form key relationships with influencers across the social media platforms
- Manage and facilitate social media communities by responding to social media posts and developing discussions
- Monitor and report on performance on social media platforms using tools such as google analytics.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Years of Experience; minimum of 2-3 years
- Reside within Lagos with daily commute to Bank Anthony Ikeja.
- Discretion and trustworthiness: Flexibility and adaptability
- High level of Confidentiality
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Organisational skills and the ability to multitask
- The ability to be proactive and take the initiative
- Tact and diplomacy
- Communication skills
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Ability to learn company-specific software if required
- Experience of electronic diary management.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, to enable professional
- interaction with a wide range of contacts, both internal and external
- Ability to organise and plan own work.
- Excellent attention to detail, with the ability to maintain a high level of accuracy.
- A flexible, proactive approach to work including the ability to prioritise and re-prioritise.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Ability to deal with sensitive information with discretion and to maintain confidentiality.
- Excellent IT skills, including a working knowledge of presentation software packages, preferably Microsoft Office Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Application Closing Date
10th May, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com