Diadem College recruitment for the post of Business Studies Teacher. Interested candidates should possess a minimum of B.Sc, B.Ed, PGDE for those without teaching qualification like HND holders in Economics, Business Administration etc., M.Sc or M.ED. plus A MINIMUM of 5 years experience.
Job Title: Business Studies Teacher
Job Type: Full Time
- Provide individualized instruction to each student by promoting interactive learning plan, evaluate and revise curricula, course content and course materials as well as methods of instruction.
- Access and record students’ progress and provide grades and feedback
- Maintain a tidy and orderly classroom
- Collaborate with other teachers parents and stakeholders and participate in regular meetings, plan and execute educational inclass and outdoor activities and events
- Attendance in meetings as required by the principal or management team
- Preparation and presentation of lessons of suitable content, level and Interest to engage students throughout the lesson
- Grading and writing of reports on students and to provide next steps to encourage student development and progression.
- Effective relationship with the regulatory bodies
- All applicants should possess a minimum of B.Sc, B.Ed, PGDE for those without teaching qualification like HND holders in Economics, Business Administration etc., M.Sc or M.ED
- At least 5 years experience
- Proven Experience as a Teacher, Thorough knowledge of teaching best practices
- Partnered with a willingness to follow the school’s policies and procedures
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills Well organized and committed
- Creative and energetic
- Strong moral values and discipline
- Analytical mind with aptitude in Maths
- A problem solver with attention to detail
Organization and Leadership Skills:
- Able to maintain excellent lines of communication with parents
- Remains available to students at all timers
- Excellent team player
Application Closing Date
8th May, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their comprehensive Resume/CV’s to: email@example.com