MacTay Consulting recruitment for the post of Maintenance Manager – Expatriate on behalf of its client, a reputable firm in the FMCG Industry in Lagos State. Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor Degree / Master Degree in Engineering.
Reports to: Manager, Quality Assurance and Service Level Management
- Develops and implements the OEE (Overall Equipment Effectiveness)
- Implements Support Strategies.
- Groups Multifunction Improvement Teams.
- Improved Preventive Maintenance
- Program Management Teams in Early
- System for Quality Maintenance
- Implementation of Tertiary Maintenance
- Develop and implement the Evaluation System Maintenance
- We evaluate the improvements in reliability and maintainability of the equipment is checked and helps raise the efficiency of the Plant and Product Quality.
- Evaluate the Efficiency of Maintenance Work, budget utilization and examines whether the work is being performed using the most economic and best.
- Implements Measurement Indicators (Reliability and Maintainability)
- Manages the budget for the maintenance in the plants of Nigeria.
- Manages the implementation of software maintenance management program.
- Manages the implementation of the Authorized Organizational Maintenance areas
- Participates in the Quality System.
- Strengthen teamwork, improve employee morale, create spaces where everyone contributed their best, make the workspace a creative environment, safe, productive and where development work is gratifying.
- Training and staff development
- Manages the Standard Role of staff employed and unionized
- Engineering Electronic, Electrical or Mechanical and Relate Field.
- Bachelor Degree / Master Degree in Engineering.
- Automation System.
- Preventive Maintenance Program.
- Problem Solving.
- Project installation and commissioning.
- Manpower Management.
- Strong Leadership.
- Good English language
- Food and Beverage manufacturing
- Computer skill
- PLC and SCADA system
Skills and Competencies:
- Excellent Interpersonal skills
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
- Excellent organizational and follow up skills
- Competent in problem solving, team building, planning and decision making
- Computer Skill – Microsoft word, Excel, Power and performance tools.
- Excellent time management skills
- High level of attention to detail
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: The information contained within this role brief is provided for guidance, is not contractual, and is not an exhaustive list of all accountabilities that the post holder may have.