Tivas Technologies Limited is recruiting for the post of Business Sales Manager in Lagos State. Interested candidates should possess relevant qualifications.
Tivas Technologies Limited, a wholly African company with a vision to see people empowered through mobile services and products that promote economic growth, social change and enriched experiences.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Sales Manager
- This role is responsible for strategic sales and partnerships within both private and public sectors identifying new sales leads, pitching products and/or services to potential customers, maintaining fruitful relationships with existing customers and ensuring profitability
- As Business Sales Manager, you will be pivotal in seeking out and developing new opportunities. You will also have proven, demonstrable sales experience
- You will be articulate with the confidence to build relationships with key contacts in a variety of industries. You will be a self-starter, who is tenacious and driven to succeed and you will develop innovative new ways to market and sell Tivas’ offerings to its target clientele.
- In close cooperation with the CEO and the Executive Directors, this role will generate business sales across these different sectors and regions.
The following responsibilities are applied in the defined scope:
Building & Managing the Sales Pipeline:
- Create business opportunities by identifying customer/consumer requirements; defining market, competitors’ share, competitors’ strengths and weaknesses; forecasting projected business; establishing targeted market share.
- Create and implement a plan to create demand and achieve revenue results
- Create, install, and manage a complete revenue process from Suspect to Sale for each revenue stream.
- monitor revenue pipelines of each revenue stream to determine in advance the level of risk to obtaining desired goals and what adjustments should ultimately be implemented to accelerate revenue.
- Manage the business pipeline and develop a strategy for long-term sustained success.
- Constantly evaluates new opportunities for growth through market research, interviews, networks, peers, competitive analysis, etc.
- Tracks competitive offerings and develops the counter offerings.
Sales & Marketing:
- Deliver against set monthly targets and drive direct new business sales to deliver growth.
- Facilitate the growth of the business by establishing strategic plans for the future development of the business as well as to develop the pipeline of new business coming into the company.
- Establish and maintain relationships with external entities – such as government organizations, private organizations, coalitions, and business association unions – by networking, sharing information, and identifying areas of mutual interest to foster future interaction and strengthen the company position through a joint sphere of influence.
- Achieve sales and marketing operational objectives within the assigned projects by contributing sales and marketing information and recommendations to strategic plans; preparing and completing action plans; implementing customer-service standards; establishing pricing strategies; monitoring costs, competition, supply and demand; identifying trends; implementing changes; completing audits.
- Meet sales and marketing financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual sales and marketing strategy and budget, and continuously monitoring and reporting on its achievements on a weekly, monthly and annual basis; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Analyze and monitor critical government trends, proposed legislation and regulations and industry issues to provide a consistent and favorable business environment.
- Oversee all customer inquiries and ensure requests are appropriately responded to in a timely manner.
- Coordinate feasibility studies on proposed products in the assigned project; coordinate new product development within the assigned project.
- Prepare weekly sales and marketing reports for submission to the Chief Executive Officer and / or Chief Commercial Officer.
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications.
Application Closing Date
30th April, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s, Cover Letters and response to the following questions to: email@example.com
- If you were hired for this position, what would you do in your first month?
- Have you ever turned a prospect away? If so, why?
- How would you exceed expectations in this role?
- If you started a company tomorrow, what would it be?
- What’s worse: Not making quota every single month or not having happy customers?