Technira Limited job vacancy for Account Officer in Lagos State. Interested candidate should possess minimum of HND/B.Sc in Accounting.
Technira Limited – If there’s a digital challenge, we are the solution. If there’s question, we’ve got the answer. If the plan is unravelling, we are the integrators. If you are faced with dumb data, we are the smart guys in the room. If you need to digitize, automate and analyze, we are The Leading Enabler of the Internet of Things.
Job Title: Account Officer
Roles and Responsibilities
- Record and maintain supporting documentation for all financial transactions at business unit level /undertaking level
- Ensure proper documentation of invoices and purchase order for the respective financial transaction.
- Post sub-ledger entries and reconcile entries into general ledger.
- Assessing correctness of claim, review computation of stocks/goods amount and make necessary adjustments.
- Prepare monthly revenue report based on list of stock distribution to customers/client.
- Monitor company’s various cash flow forecasts.
- Ensure proper documents/bills are submitted to accounts department for timely preparation of monthly journal entries and account reconciliations
- Ensure that all inflows – cash receipts and collections from clients/ debtors are banked and variances if any, are reported appropriately and immediately, ensuring preparation of daily banking report.
- Responsible for the input of financial transactions into the company’s accounting software.
- Execute other duties as may be required by immediate manager and other members of the management.
- A minimum of HND/B.Sc. in Accounting.
- Well conversant with ERP and SAGE Software as well as other Office application.
- Relevant Professional qualification will be added advantage.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a reputable organization.
- Ability to produce report in a timely manner.
- Attention to detail.
- Flexible and adaptable, comfortable with juggling a range of tasks in a fast-moving, dynamic environment
- Presentation and reporting skills.
- Good Team player.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- A keen interest in numeracy.
- Ability to think quickly, logically and analytically.
- Ability to work to deadlines, under pressure.
Application Closing Date
31st May, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org