Technira Limited job vacancy for Store Keeper in Lagos State. Interested candidate should possess OND in any Social Science fields.
Technira Limited – If there’s a digital challenge, we are the solution. If there’s question, we’ve got the answer. If the plan is unravelling, we are the integrators. If you are faced with dumb data, we are the smart guys in the room. If you need to digitize, automate and analyze, we are The Leading Enabler of the Internet of Things.
Job Title: Store Keeper
- Monitoring stock in the store assigned to you.
- Ensuring proper book keeping and maintaining complete inventory record including acknowledgements/invoices as received from the delivery van from the logistics & distribution department & Customer.
- Ensuring supply of stock to Customer upon proper scrutiny of the invoice, delivery notes and sales quotes issued.
- Do Continuous/perpetual physical verification of stock to ensure accuracy of book stock.
- Following proper ‘First in First Out’ system for rotation of inventory.
- Monitoring stock handling so as not to exceed the allowed % as per company norms on damages to products caused within the store which are controllable by you.
- Accountable for pilferages in store and is responsible to maintain maximum pilferage limits within the allowed % as per company norms.
- Ensuring proper filing of records and checking availability of records at all times.
- Providing data based on demand from management or the stock supervisor.
- Keeping the store in accordance to standards as prescribed by the company in a clean and tidy manner.
- Keeping account of damages & expired stock properly and keeping such quarantined stock in designated storage space and not mix with regular saleable stock.
- Ensuring all transaction documents are sent to Finance department on a daily basis.
- A skilled male store keeper with good warehousing knowledge, good record keeping skill, must be versatile in stock taking, stocking in and stocking out of goods.
- Intereted applicant must possess OND in any social science fields with at least 2 years experience in warehousing.
Application Closing Date
31st May, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: email@example.com