Stresert Services Limited job vacancy for Class Teacher (Early Years/Nursery) in Abuja. Interested candidates should possess NCE/B.Ed. with a salary of N150,000 – N250,000 monthly.
Stresert Services Limited – Our client offers a unique learning environment fostering young minds to proffer solutions to problems, train pupils with an inquisitive mind and a desire for knowledge, thereby raising disciplined and transparent future leaders.
Job Title: Class Teacher (Early Years/Nursery)
Location: FCT, Abuja
- The ideal candidate is expected to work with children aged 0-5 in classes between nursery, preschool and reception classes.
- His/her aim would be to motivate children and imaginatively use resources to help them learn, whilst providing a safe environment for them to develop their social and communication skills.
- The focus will be the development of these children in preparation for a successful transition into primary school.
- Assist with the development of the children’s personal, language, social and physical coordination
- Work with, and develop visual aids and teaching resources
- Stimulate arithmetic and creative development through stories, songs, games, drawing and imaginative play
- Stir up and help children develop curiosity and knowledge
- Build and maintain cordial relationships with parents, giving prompt feedback on their children/wards from time to time
- Evaluate children’s performance through various age-grade assessments
- Ensure the health and safety of children and staff is maintained during all activities, both inside and outside the nursery or school
- Keep up to date with changes in the curriculum and developments in best practice.
- NCE/B.Ed and knowledge/experience with the Montessori or Early Years Education
- At least 4-6 years of teaching experience in standard and structured schools
- Experience of both Nigeria/British curriculum is a MUST
- Respect and fondness for children
- Ability to plan the children’s day and respond to their different needs
- Good communication and listening skills
- Ability to inspire and enthuse young children
- Positive energy, resourcefulness, responsibility, and patience
- Ability to work independently with children
- Good sense of humour and the ability to keep things in perspective while communicating effectively with children.
Between N150,000 to N250,000 monthly (depending on experience).
Application Closing Date
10th May, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: email@example.com using ‘EY-18’ as subject of mails.
Note: Only candidates who meet the qualifications listed above will be contacted for interviews.