Saro Lifecare Limited recruitment for Entry-level Van Sales Representative (VSR) in Lagos State. Interested candidates should possess a minimum of OND or HND qualification in any discipline.
Saro Lifecare, a division of Saro Africa International operates in the Personal & Household Products Segment of the FMCG Industry in Nigeria, and is expanding its products range and manufacturing operations.
Job Title: Van Sales Representative (VSR)
- He ensures wholesales & retail customers in assigned open markets are served and SLC products are available & visible at the retail / wholesalers outlets in assigned open markets at all times.
- Prepares route plan & adhere to it strictly.
- Develop & maintain customer list that capture Name, Contact Person, Address, and Phone Numbers of customers in assigned markets.
- Sell company products to current & potential wholesale / retail outlets & customers.
- Must be accountable of all the stocks in his/her custody
- Report issues relating to / satisfaction of customers, & consumers in assigned markets.
- Assist in the development (information generation) and implementation of marketing plans regarding his / her assigned territory.
- Merchandize & execute products display initiatives leading to the desired visibilities for company brands in the retail outlets trade channels.
- Must be able to drive and have a valid driving license
- Candidate must possess an OND or HND (Any Discipline) qualification
- Applicant must be fluent in English language of Residence and Computer Literacy, with 0 – 2 years’ experience.
- Age – 20-30 years old
Special Skills & Key Behavioral Competencies:
- Computer literate
- Must be resident in City of interest (Lagos)
- Must be able to drive, and have a valid driver’s License.
Application Closing Date
25th April, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online