IL Bagno Nigeria job vacancy for Internal Control Officer in Abuja. Interested candidates should possess a Degree in Accounting or any related field.
IL Bagno is the regional distributor for the world’s leading manufacturers of sanitary ware and bathroom fittings and accessories. We excel in the provision of total interior solutions, creating unique and innovative bathroom themes for both the domestic and commercial markets.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Internal Control Officer
- Review books of account and accounting systems for efficiency, effectiveness, and use of accepted accounting procedures to record transactions.
- Review of local bank reconciliation statements
- Review of quotes before sending to clients-with specific reference to prices applied, discounts, VAT and installation charges
- Conduct periodic evaluation of the effectiveness of the internal control system, implement any changes necessary to ensure the integrity of the system in view to improve them and propose value-added recommendations.
- Review data about assets and its utilization, net worth and income
- Conduct pre-audit test of all expenditures
- Collect and analyze data to detect deficient controls, duplicated effort, extravagance, fraud, or non-compliance with regulations, and management policies.
- Maintain respectful and effective communications and relationships with management and staff of areas under review.
- Have a Degree in Accounting or any related field.
- Minimum 3-4 years’ cognate experience.
- Very good working knowledge of MS Excel and other MS Office applications.
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure
- Basic understanding of financial services industry
- Good interpersonal skills
- Planning and Organising
- Data/Information Management
- Financial Acumen
- Financial Systems Savvy
- Attention to details
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org