Imisi Partners is currently recruiting for Graphics Designer. Applicants must possess creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality.
Job Title: Graphics Designer
- We are looking for a creative Graphic designer with up-to-date knowledge to interpret our needs and to design solutions with high visual impact.
- You will work on a variety of products, including websites, books, magazines, product packaging, websites, exhibitions, corporate identity etc.
- And you will cooperate with our marketing team to design or create graphics to meet specific commercial or promotional needs, such as packaging, displays, or logos.
- Create designs, concepts, and sample layouts based on knowledge of layout principles and esthetic design concepts.
- Determine size and arrangement of illustrative material and copy, and select style and size of type.
- Prepares work to be accomplished by gathering information and materials
- Obtains approval of concept by submitting rough layout for approval.
- Prepares final layout by marking and pasting up finished copy and art.
- Prepare rough drafts and present your ideas
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Cultivate a solid body of work
- Take the design “brief” to record requirements and needs
- Schedule project implementation and define budget constraints
- Work with a wide range of media and use graphic design software
- Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics and layouts
Skills and Qualifications
- Proven graphic designing experience
- Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
- Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas
- Up to date with industry leading software and technologies (In Design, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop etc)
- Highly proficient in all design aspects
- Professionalism regarding time, costs and deadlines.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: email@example.com