Staffline Consulting Limited is recruiting for Assistant Production Supervisors on behalf of their client – a manufacturing industry (Chemicals & Polymers) – based in Ota, Ogun State.
Job Title: Assistant Production Supervisor
Location: Ota, Ogun
- Supervise the operations of an assigned production area to ensure that volume, cost, and quality standards are achieved.
- Ensure physical and workforce resources are adequate to meet the shift’s production schedule.
- Manage the activities of assigned production personnel including workflow, assembly methods, and work force utilization.
- Ensuring that materials, labor and equipment are used efficiently to meet production targets
- Directly supervise day to day activities of assigned personnel or functions.
- Execute a mentorship approach in developing shift leads and high-potential personnel.
- Execute Company-wide initiatives such as, LEAN operating practices, and Key Performance Indicator (KPI) metrics.
- Demonstrable competence with warehouse management organization, functions, objectives, policies and procedures.
- Solid experience in manufacturing environments; contract manufacturing is optimal.
- Exposure and proficiency with an ERP system is preferred; including data entry skills; data entry management; and a holistic understanding of data processing;
- A high bias for action. Proven ability to make sound decisions while ensuring inventory accuracy and customer satisfaction.
- Able to communicate effectively with staff in various departments and levels.
- Interact positively with others.
- Candidates preferrably should come from paint/plastic recycling industry such as Geepee Industries Ltd, Shongai Packaging Ltd, Poly Products Nig. Ltd, Regal Plastic, Leo Plast, Sunplast Industries, Crownpack Nig Ltd, Sonhart Investment Limited etc.
- B.Sc/HND qualification
- 2 Years related work experience
Salary : N65,000.
Application Closing Date: 23rd April, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online