A leading reputable National Health Maintenance Organization (HMO) with Headquarters in Lagos, duly accredited by the National Health Insurance Scheme requires the services of result oriented, proactive and knowledgeable individuals to fill the position below:
Job Title: Network Manager
- Planning and managing patient care according to each patient’s needs.
- Interaction with Healthcare Providers on matters relating to our Enrollees.
- Verifying that patient charts are updated promptly and accurately.
- Providing nursing care, such as assessing blood pressure, pulse, temperature or respiration rate.
- Liaising with HOD on referral eases before issuing out approvals to Healthcare Providers
- Recording accurate information of patient’s health or progress.
A successful candidate must have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Nursing, (Double qualified Nurse)
- Completed at least 1 year Licensed Practical Nurse training with a valid license.
- At least 5 years of Practical experience.
Application Closing Date
27th February, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com