A leading reputable National Health Maintenance Organization (HMO) with Headquarters in Lagos, duly accredited by the National Health Insurance Scheme requires the services of result oriented, proactive and knowledgeable individuals to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Operations (Health Services)
- Carry Out routine inspection of Healthcare providers facility.
- Carry out registration and accreditation of Healthcare providers.
- Providing expert advice on health promotions and disease prevention.
- Cooperate with the Management team to initiate procedures, regulations and programme to benefit the patients and support health care providers in line with best practices.
- Oversee healthcare provider network development and management
- Oversee care coordination, provider relations, claims administration, and wellness programmes
- Oversee member services activities and client relationship management
- Assist in the marketing of health plans to private and public organizations.
- Full knowledge of NHIS quality assurance processes and procedures.
- A Medical Doctor with MBBS or MBCHB degree
- Possession of an MBA or MPH will be an advantage
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience as a Medical Doctor, 5 of which must preferably be with an accredited Health Maintenance Organization (HMO)
- Medical Practice License.
Application Closing Date
27th February, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org