The staffs required are pioneer staff and they will support business needs and ensure the proper implementation of the School’s strategy and objectives. The school operates an integrated school curriculum which incorporates both the Nigerian and British National Curriculum.
Thus, it requires highly motivated and experienced professionals for engagement to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Marketing
Ref: A – 03
- Must have first Degrees preferably in Education and the relevant teaching subject). B.Sc Ed/B.Ed./PGCE
- All the school management applicants must have Masters Degrees in Education and other related such as MSc ED/PGCE and also the STEM concept.
- All candidates must have at least 5 years cognate working experience.
- Possess above average writing and oral skills with excellent organisational and team skill
- Computer literacy with ability to use MS Office especially in doing presentations and spread sheet (excel format).
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills, both with young people and a wide range of professionals, both within the establishment and in the community.
- Experience in in implementing STEM concept is an advantage.
Application Closing Date
20th February, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications quoting the job ref and job title with their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org and a copy to: email@example.com