We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Receptionist
- Performs clerical tasks, such as arranging letters, memoranda, invoices and other indexed documents according to the business established system.
- Operates office equipment and completes general office work.
- Additional duties may include answering telephones and data entry.
- Serves visitors by greeting, welcoming, and directing them appropriately; notifies company personnel of visitor arrival; maintains security and telecommunications system.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Maintain records of customer information and documentation regarding Customer database.
- Maintain knowledge of Industry Trends as Products evolve.
- Maintains supplies by checking availability of stock and materials.
- Maintains office scheduling by picking up and delivering items using automobile
- Serves customers by backing-up receptionist; answering questions, confirming customers’ orders and keeping customer informed.
- Work with Reporting Managers to assist them in carrying out their responsibilities related to Training and customer needs.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different request; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Overseeing cleaning of the office
- Printing Student materials before every class
- Making bank deposits where necessary
- Taking pictures in every class graduation and organizing and uploading same on Social media and website.
Requirements, Education and Experience
- 2+ years General Office Experience
- SCCE or HND in Administrative Related Course
Desired Skills and Qualities:
- Commitment to TACADE consulting Mission and vision and a passion for Learning.
- Excellent Verbal and written communication, and office Experience.
- Demonstrated critical skills in Documentation and Typing.
- Strong Computer skills including Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Able to document information from customer requests forms and other means of contact
- Maintain great skills giving attention to detail and administrative writing skills
- Background Check
- Weekend Hours required as needed
- Occasional Overtime required
- Sitting and typing required for several hours per day
Application Closing Date
14th February, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Applicants should be willing and ready to relocate to Ibadan full time.