Tacade Consulting was established to empower individuals and organizations to be more effective by providing practical guidance, contents and qualifications sieved from real life experience and developing practices. In pursuit of her objectives, Tacade Consulting is in need of people who will be committed to this goal and work efficiently and effectively in driving this company to her set targets.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: PA to the CEO/Lead Consultant
- As a personal assistant (PA) you will work closely with the CEO and other managers to provide administrative support, usually on a one-to-one basis.
- You will help the CEO to make the best use of his time by dealing with secretarial and administrative tasks.
- PAs need extensive knowledge of the organization in which they work.
- You will need to know who key personnel are (both external and internal) and understand the organization’s aims and objectives.
- The CEO rely heavily on his PA, trusting that work will be handled efficiently in his absence.
- Discretion and confidentiality are therefore essential attributes for you to be a successful PA.
As a PA, you will act as the CEO’s first point of contact with people from both inside and outside the organization. Tasks are likely to include:
- Devising and maintaining office systems, including data management and filing;
- Arranging travel, visas and accommodation and, occasionally, travelling with the manager to take notes or dictation at meetings or to provide general assistance during presentations;
- Screening phone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate;
- Meeting and greeting visitors at all levels of seniority;
- Organizing and maintaining diaries and making appointments;
- Dealing with incoming email, faxes and post, often corresponding on behalf of the manager;
- Carrying out background research and presenting findings;
- Producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations;
- Organizing and attending meetings and ensuring the manager is well prepared for meetings;
- Liaising with clients, suppliers and other staff.
- In addition to supporting the CEO, your scope as the PA can be extensive and additional duties may include:
- Carrying out specific projects and research;
- Responsibility for accounts and budgets;
- Taking on some of the CEO’s responsibilities and working more closely with management;
- Deputizing for the CEO, making decisions and delegating work to others in the manager’s absence
- Being involved in decision-making processes.
Application Closing Date
14th February, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Applicants should be willing and ready to relocate to Ibadan full time.