Deloitte is the largest private professional services network in the world. Every day, approximately 263,900 professionals in more than 150 countries demonstrate their commitment to a single vision: to be the standard of excellence, while working towards one purpose – to make an impact that matters.
In Nigeria, Deloitte is a leading professional services firm, providing Audit, Tax, Consulting, Risk Advisory, Business Process and Corporate Finance services to public and private clients spanning multiple industries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR Operations Lead
Requisition code: 146052
Business Unit: Talent and Transformation (Human Resources)
Reports To: Head, Talent and Transformation
What Impact Will You Make?
- Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance.
- As the undisputed leader in professional services, Deloitte is where you’ll find unrivalled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.
- The HR Operations Lead will provide strategic support to the Talent and Transformation team leadership on key areas of HR Strategy, Management Reporting and HR Operations.
Main expectations of the role are as set out below:
- Support the talent leadership to implement HR strategy for the Firm and report progress
- Act as the liaison personnel with respect to local and international talent management initiatives within Deloitte
- Support the talent head on talent management structures and policies, workforce planning and succession planning
- Take the lead on some special projects and initiatives
- Champion the unit’s diversity and inclusion initiatives as directed by the talent leadership
- Ensure timely provision of periodic HR metrics for strategic decision making
- Perform research and analyses on contemporary HR issues as required, and suggest processes to attract, develop, motivate, and retain engaged employees
- Coordinate and analyse employee engagement surveys, periodic team assessment and related metrics for management reports
- Monitor and provide up to date report on the team’s compliance with all statutory and regulatory requirements as relates to HRM
- Directly supervise the activities of the shared services and administrative staff within the department and any centre of excellence as may be assigned
- Design, review and monitor implementation and tracking of service level agreements between the department and other departments
- Organize and supervise the implementation of the department’s events as planned for the Firm and for the department
- Support the department head to facilitate the management and optimal utilization of resources
- Manage vendor and third party relationships that relate to talent management
- Represent the department head as delegated and perform other duties as may be assigned or connected with any of the above tasks
Qualifications and Experience Required
- Have graduated from a recognized University/Polytechnic in Nigeria or overseas with a minimum of second class lower/lower credit (or its equivalent).
- Have a minimum of 5 credits in WASSCE Ordinary Level/NECO subjects or accepted equivalent examination, including Mathematics and English Language in one sitting only.
- Possess excellent communication, presentation and project management skills with a minimum of 8 years cognate HR generalist experience with at least 3 years in a supervisory role.
- Have a relevant HR certification – CIPM, SHRM or HRCI. An MBA will also be acknowledged.
- Be competent in the use of MS office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint) and be social media savvy.
- Have great team spirit and high personal impact.
Leadership / Behavioural Capabilities:
- Living our Purpose – Acts as a role model, embracing and living our purpose and values, and recognizing others for the impact they make
- Influence – Influences clients, teams, and individuals positively, leading by example and establishing confident relationships with increasingly senior people
- Performance Drive – Delivers exceptional client service; maximizes results and drives high performance from people while fostering collaboration across businesses and borders
- Strategic Direction – Understands key objectives for clients and Deloitte, aligns people to objectives and sets priorities and direction
- Talent Development – Develops high-performing people and teams through challenging and meaningful opportunities
- Competitive Edge – Applies deep knowledge of disruptive trends and competitor activity to drive continuous improvement
- Inspirational Leadership – Establishes a strong leadership brand and inspires followership through passion, integrity, and appreciation of others
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online