Sunvait Network Limited (SNL) is an innovative digital solutions and retail company. The company is focused on retailing, marketplace, cloud hosting and digital products to the masses through an agent network and a customized web portal.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Revenue Senior Accountant, Business Controllership
- Sunvait Network Ltd accountants are a savvy bunch who handle the core accounting responsibilities at Sunvait Network Ltd. As a member of this team, you know your accounting principles and the full accounting process end to end. You’ll advise on financial reports required by governmental regulations, and you’ll review, analyze, and interpret financial and budgetary reports — and all this sounds like fun to you. Every day is a new challenge, and you’re continually looking for ways to help our team get better at what we do, in the most efficient way possible.
- As a member of this team, you know your accounting principles and the full accounting process end to end. Every day is a new challenge, and you’re continually looking for ways to help our team get better at what we do, in the most efficient way possible. A team player at heart, you collaborate with our regional teams, design, implement and manage best practices as well as find efficiencies through centralizing, automating or outsourcing. You move fast while keeping your attention to detail, and you tap into your problem-solving skills to support Sunvait Network Ltd’s business objectives.
- Design, implement and manage global processes for the accounting of consumer hardware revenue, including contra-revenue accruals, sales allowance, deferred revenue, and the related balance sheet reconciliations
- Prepare and present financials for our product area related to month-end close as well any ad hoc requests from FP&A and the business and product teams
- Identify opportunities and implement programs to centralize, eliminate, automate or outsource activities. Work with outsourced providers to outsource established or mature processes and manage ongoing activities
- Partner with our team as well as engineering and business partners, as needed, to define, establish and implement accounting systems, processes and procedures
- Review and provide feedback to ensure we are mitigating risk for Sunvait Network Ltd, work through accounting implications and confirm we can operationally support business agreements
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 6 years of relevant work experience
- Evidence of strong scholastic ability and extracurricular interest.
- Consumer hardware industry experience
- Public accounting experience as well as industry experience in an operational accounting role
- Strong working knowledge of Nigeria GAAP, with a focus on revenue recognition
- Proven ability to work in a collaborative, cross-functional, fast-paced environment and to drive complex operational initiatives
- Strong analytical skills, combined with solid business judgment and ability to communicate effectively with senior management
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online