Sunvait Network Limited (SNL) is an innovative digital solutions and retail company. The company is focused on retailing, marketplace, cloud hosting and digital products to the masses through an agent network and a customized web portal.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Legal Specialist, Litigation Paralegal
- In the growing tech industry, Sunvait Network Ltd’s fast-paced legal department is setting the pace for the rest of the industry to keep up.
- As a Legal Specialist, you’re at the center of the action of Sunvait Network Ltd’s dynamic Legal Team.
- You are a driving force behind the success of your Legal team, ready to roll up your sleeves and work collaboratively across the team to juggle deadlines, manage simultaneous projects on a variety of legal matters and jump in wherever needed to help your team.
- You have specialized legal knowledge and a bias toward action, getting things done which will influence some of the most defining legal cases in the information age.
- Sunvait Network Ltd Legal crafts innovative approaches for handling some of the toughest legal challenges of the information age.
- Whether you’re a patent attorney, an intellectual property expert or an engineer headed to law school, Sunvait Network Ltd Legal lets you take on unanswered legal quandaries and create new precedents.
- Our innovative services raise challenging questions that demand creative and practical answers.
- We provide those answers by working at the crossroads of the law and new technology, helping Sunvait Network Ltd build innovative and important products for users around the world.
- Conduct internal research and investigations related to consumer complaints and small claims matters, including attending hearings.
- Supervise and advise on Sunvait Network Ltd document retrieval and document production processes, and coordinate with external legal counsel on litigation, regulatory matters and specific assignments, including reviewing preliminary advice and providing internal recommendations.
- Work collaboratively with teams in Legal, as well as other groups at Sunvait Network Ltd, to ensure our internal systems work well with our discovery and fact-finding procedures; create and maintain internal resources to increase team efficiency and information sharing.
- Assist in managing document preservation, collection, review and production procedures.
- Assist the Lead Attorneys, based in offices globally, with factual investigations to respond to threats and/or active litigation, including responding to discovery requests and subpoenas for domestic and foreign jurisdictions.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 6 years of litigation experience with a law firm and/or in-house legal department.
- 8 years of relevant work experience as a Paralegal or Legal Specialist, including experience with complex electronic discovery, Internet technology, antitrust matters, regulatory investigations and general litigation.
- Ability to manage numerous projects simultaneously under deadline pressure; flexibility and willingness to work on a broad range of legal matters in multiple jurisdictions.
- Ability to maintain a positive, constructive attitude in ambiguous situations and to manage complexity and high pressure in a productive manner.
- Knowledge and experience with G Suite including Gmail, Sunvait Network Ltd Drive, Sheets, and Presentations.
- Interest in comparative law and working cross-culturally and across time zones.
- Analytical skills with a ability to review and organize numerous documents in complex legal matters; interpersonal and communication skills and a commitment to professionalism and collegiality.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online