Benjamin Michaels Limited (BM) is one of Nigeria’s fastest growing Pharmaceutical marketing and distribution companies. With over eight years experience in bringing extensive bouquet of premium quality pharmaceutical products, we are positioned to be a leading brand in healthcare services. We market and distribute pharmaceutical products that meet international standards.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Medical Sales Representative
Purpose of Role
- Primarily to sell all BM products to meet an agreed target and revenue for the region in line with the company’s policies.
- The role involves managing the customers in the territory and act as the relationship managers to distributors, major institutions and key accounts in the territory.
Duties include, but are not limited to the following:
- Planning, coordinating and assume full responsibility for the actualization of the total sales objectives of the territory.
- Ensure the profitability and growth of the company’s brands in the territory.
- Designing programs of actions required to meet the corporate targets in terms of market share, profitability and growth in the territory.
- Developing programs that ensure efficiency of field force measurable in terms of performance, cost control and amount of receivables
- implementation of the company’s marketing policy in the territory.
- Conduct customer &market analysis to ensure that we understand customers’ needs and how best to position our products ahead of the competitors.
- Increase customer base and servicing the distributors, major institution and other key accounts
- Ensure that receivables are kept low and work towards timely collection of payment for orders and deposition into designated banks.
- Effective and timely realization of goals.
- Co-ordinating business development activities in the territory including clinical seminars/conferences.
- Launching of new products in teaching hospitals and other government parastatals.
- Ensure effective detailing to doctors, matrons and pharmacists thus achieving strong visibility of our products in hospitals and pharmacies.
- Minimum of HND or B.Sc in Pharmacy or related courses
Application Closing Date
4th February, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume/CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the position and location as the subject of the e-mail.