ReqCloud automates Employer Branding and Social Recruiting for your recruiting teams and employees.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Sales and Marketing
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
- Responsible for the development and performance of all Sales & Marketing activities in the organisation and the achievement of maximum profitability and growth in line with company vision and values.
- Establishes plans and strategies to expand the customer base in the marketing area and contributes to the development of new product/service lines for clients.
- Identifying strategic business opportunities for the company to generate revenue.
- Building market recognition and customer base in primary location.
- Coordination of Sales & Marketing Activities for AMDC
- Building a detailed understanding of client’s products, services and capabilities, as well as of our competitors and current and prospective customers in the Real Estate Market.
- Achieving or exceeding any personal or commercial targets set and to manage strategic planning, and forecasting, as well as reporting activities as necessary.â€‹
- Develops and implements marketing plan and sales strategy for the market that ensures attainment of company sales goals and profitability.
- Acting as a contact between a company and its existing and potential markets;
- Gathering market and customer information to evaluate customer research, market conditions, and implement marketing plan alterations as needed.
- Develop an up-to-date knowledge of the characteristics, strengths and weaknesses of AMDC Products & Services
- Develop a good knowledge of the FM and Real Estate market; demand competition and prices.
- Proven experience as a sales executive in the real estate industry
- Proficiency in English
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques
- Fast learner and passion for sales
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- Aptitude in delivering attractive presentations
- B.Sc in Marketing, Business Administration or related field.
- Ability to negotiate and close deals.
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team.
- Ability to set priorities, meet deadlines, and multi-task with minimal supervision.
- Ability to establish relationships with peers, internal and external customers and vendors.
- Ability to prepare and present a comprehensive marketing report.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access, Microsoft
- PowerPoint, and Microsoft Outlook.
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Flexibility in all areas. Easily adaptable to ever changing environment and requirements.
- Good professional appearance and attitude.
- Diplomatic, tactful, discreet, flexible, resourceful and dependable.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online