A luxury Furniture Company located in Ogun State, is currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Assistant Maintenance Officer
- Performs sets up and operates three or more automatic equipment to produce machined parts according to specifications.
- Studies blueprints sketches drawings manuals specifications or sample part to determine dimensions and tolerances of finished work-piece sequence of operations and setup requirements.
- Starts and observes on-going machine operation to detect malfunctions or out-of-tolerance machining and adjusts machine controls or control media as required.
- Verifies conformance of finished work-piece to specifications.
- Prepares and verifies production machine operations on trial run to ensure accuracy of machine settings.
- Selects tooling and fixtures pertaining to the production operation of various types of automatics.
- Checks tooling and reworks as needed to keep machine running.
- Inspects parts for quality and appropriate tolerance using measuring tools such as micrometers calipers and comparators.
- Calculates and determines proper feed and speed combinations.
- Records the piece count and run time of the production times.
- Verifies dimensions and alignment of assembly.
- Checks parts for conformance to specifications using micrometers calipers and gauges and perform SPC
- Recognizes and remedies minor machine malfunctioning or cutting action of tools. Major discrepancies are reported to lead or supervisor.
- Complete basic to moderate rebuilding machine tools and equipment.
Application Closing Date
31st January, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org