A first-class Resort adequately equipped with state-of-the art facilities that include- Abraka Turf and Country Club, located in Oria-Abraka, Delta State, requires the service of a highly experienced person to manage the overall affairs of the Resort in the position below:
Job Title: Resort Manager
Location: Oria-Abraka, Delta
Job Level: Management (Staff Supervisor/Head of Department)
- Managing the day-to-day running of the Resort
- Maintaining Resort lodgings, supplies, hospitality services, kitchen services and supplies, bar and event offerings
- Oversees all Resort staff members and promote a disciplined and highly professional environment as well as maintaining high occupational standards.
- Oversee departmental audits for adherence to core standards to enable the firm to immediately address any lapses and forestall any future recurrence
- Prepare budgets and forecasts, operating within set parameters with emphasis on cost
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Social Sciences or Humanities.
- 3 years and above hands-on experience in the hospitality industry will be a major advantage.
- Certification in hospitality courses/training will bean added advantage.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills,
- Ability to work with little or no supervision
- Computer literacy is mandatory
- Adaptability, efficient under pressure, always able to meet dead lines
Negotiable, in line with best industry standard
Application Closing Date
23rd January, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the position being applied for as the title of the email
Note: Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.