Grant Thornton Nigeria is a member firm of Grant Thornton International Limited (GTIL). GTIL and the member firms are not a worldwide partnership. Services are delivered by the member firms. GTIL and its member firms are not agents of and do not obligate one another and are not liable for one another’s acts or omissions. Grant Thornton is one of the world’s leading organizations of independent Audit & Assurance, Tax and Advisory Services Firms. Grant Thornton Nigeria has offices in Abuja, Lagos and Port-Harcourt.
We are in search of dynamic and self motivated career-minded individuals to fill the position below:
Job Title: Legal Officer
- LLB, BL with a minimum of second class upper division
- 3 – 4 years’ post call and NYSC relevant experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong team player and good organizational skills
- Ability to take responsibility and demonstrate high level of integrity with all Stakeholders
- Logical and ability to multi task
- Proficiency In the use of Microsoft Office Suite.
Application Closing Date
16th January, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their detailed resume and cover letters to: [email protected]