A world-class Nigerian company, a major player in hospitality and leisure business, beverages and bottling services, located in Delta State, Nigeria requires the services of a competent, mature, result-oriented and suitably qualified candidate for its luxurious, eco-friendly private country club and bottling facilities in the position below:
Job Title: General Manager/ Estate Manager
Location: Oria-Abraka, Delta
Job Level: Management (Staff Supervisor/Head of Department)
- Manage and supervise both the beverages company and the resort.
- Coordinate and manage all activities of subordinates, contractors and suppliers and write reports in a timely manner.
- Overall responsibility for the upkeep of the country dub and bunting facility to a high standard and ensure that appropriate standard operating procedures are developed and maintained for all aspects of the business.
- Monitor working conditions to ensure continuing provision of a healthy working environment.
- Inventory management and reporting
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Social Sciences or Humanities.
- 5 – 10 years hands-on experience in either beverages/ bottling factory or hotel/hospitality management will be a major advantage.
- Certification in hospitality/hotel management and/or beverages bottling will be an added advantage with knowledge of NAFDAC requirements.
- In addition, a married couple may apply with the spouse having some experience also in any of the above-mentioned fields, and may be considered for a position at the resort or bottling facility.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills,
- Ability to work with little or no supervision
- Computer literacy is mandatory
- Adaptability, efficient under pressure, always able to meet dead lines
Negotiable, in line with best industry standard
Application Closing Date
23rd January, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed CV’s to: [email protected] with the position being applied for as the title of the email
Note: Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.