Berrymart Integrated Services Limited is a dynamic, innovative, service centric, wholly indigenous company and a major player in the Nigeria FMCG distributorship sector. Its core operation is in the distribution of NAFDAC certified highly consumable British manufactured cookies and beverage to wholesale markets and supermarkets in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Van Sales Representative
The Ideal candidate is expected to:
- Ensure Berrymart products are available, visible and accessible in all retail outlets in assigned territory.
- Manage and develop retail customers in assigned territory.
- Effectively cover assigned territory.
- Ensure sales targets are met.
- Draw up weekly route plans
- Minimum of 25 store calls per day with 70% productive calls.
- Ensure proper display/merchandising of the products in retail stores.
- Sales strictly on Cash basis
- Collect Data and reconciliation
- Ensure value chain compliance and implementation
- 2 year(s) in Sales/ Marketing.
- Minimum of OND
- Familiar with Lagos road network
- Possess a valid driver’s licence and LASDRI
- Ability to drive manual bus
- Good communicator
- Able to work with less supervision
- Basic product knowledge
- Basic sales skills
- Basic accounting skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Negotiation skills
- Merchandising skills
- Market development skills
Application Closing Date
12th January, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their updated CV’s with a Cover Letter to: email@example.com Stating the position applied for as the subject of the email.