Alpha Mead Facilities & Management Services (AMFacilities) was incorporated in January 2006. Our primary focus is to provide Facility Management Services, Project Management and Real Estate Development Consultancy, and Training services support to corporate organisations and private investors with major Real Estate assets. We pride ourselves in the delivery of high quality professional services which ensure minimum total life cycle cost of assets to their owners.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Training Administrator
- We are looking for a Training Administrator to support our training function. You will be responsible for communicating with participants and vendors and assist with developing the most effective programs.
- In this role, you should combine a strong attention to detail with an ability to multi-task and work under pressure.
- You should also be a reliable problem-solver and with strong project management skills.
- Your goal will be to ensure that our training programs are engaging and run smoothly.
- Assist in the design of curriculum contents, and training materials.
- Proactively acquire new business through marketing, generated leads and cold calling into targeted lists.
- Proactively acquire new business through calling into past participants and other inquiries on our programs.
- Develop trust with a prospect/client by fulfilling commitments and handling issues in order to gain customer satisfaction.
- Assist to prepare and deliver presentations to clients and potential clients; prepare and write proposals.
- Provide weekly reports on call volume, new opportunities and revenue booked.
- Participate in creating and implementing training programs
- Maintain training records (e.g. trainee lists, schedules, attendance sheets)
- Book classrooms and ensure they’re properly set up
- Prepare and disseminate material (e.g. instructional notes, feedback forms)
- Act as a point-of-contact for vendors and participants
- Handle accounts receivable and ensure invoices are paid
- Resolve issues as they arise onsite
- Submit reports on training activities and results
- Recommend improvements or new programs
- Ensure employees and vendors follow established policies
- B.Sc/B.A in Business, Psychology or a related field
- Proven experience as a Training Administrator, HR Assistant or similar role
- Experience in project management
- Knowledge of office procedures and billing
- Proficient in MS Office; working knowledge of databases and Learning Management Systems (LMS) is a plus
- Excellent organizational and multitasking ability
- Outstanding communication skills
- Strong attention to detail.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online