First Excelsia Professional Services – Our client, a fast growing integrated power generation and energy solutions company in Lagos, is looking for the services of a qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quantity Surveyor
- Prepare cost analysis based on the architectural drawings, engineering estimates, materials required and labour involved.
- Prepare cost plans to enable design teams to produce practical designs for construction projects, which involve liaising with architects, engineers and subcontractors.
- Ensure robust, accurate and timely cost and value reporting at both project and business unit level.
- Carry out monthly valuations of work in progress, including forecasting of final costs and sales.
- Communicate regularly with project staff and specialist subcontractors to ensure commercial controls are in place, understood and followed at all times.
- Bachelor’s degree in Quantity Survey or in any related engineering course.
- Minimum of 5 years relevant working experience preferably in the power and energy sector.
- Must be commercially astute, numerate, risk averse & able to accurately forecast cost & sales.
- Multi-tasking, self-motivated, energetic team player with a flexible and adaptable approach to work.
- Must possess exceptional organisational skills.
Application Closing Date
16th January, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Role as the subject of the mail and we will contact you right away.