A world-class Nigerian company, a major manufacturer of beverages and bottling services, located in Delta State, Nigeria requires the services of a competent, mature, result-oriented and suitably qualified candidate for its bottling facility in the position below:
Job Title: Maintenance Engineer
Location: Oria-Abraka, Delta State
Job Level: Management
- Maintenance of plant equipments and machinery including plant generating sets
- Test newly installed machines and equipment to ensure fulfilment of contract specifications
- Organise routine maintenance of all factory machines and equipment including power generating sets
- Checking and calibrating instruments to make sure they are accurate
- Responding immediately to equipment breakdowns
- Overhauling & replacing parts according to schedules
- Minimum of HND Electrical/Mechanical Engineering.
- Minimum of 3 years experience
- Professional qualifications and membership of relevant bodies will be an added advantage
- Experienced in handling water bottling equipments like Monoblocks. Blowers, Shrinkwrappers and Labelling machines
- Ability to work on electrical, mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic or computerised systems
- Ability to work extra hours
- Good communication and interpersonal skills,
- Ability to work with little or no supervision
- Computer literacy is mandatory
- Adaptability, efficient under pressure, always able to meet dead lines
Negotiable, in line with best industry standard
Application Closing Date
23rd January, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed CV’s to: email@example.com with the position being applied for as the title of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.