Red Eye Security Limited is a fully licensed security company incorporated in Nigeria which is managed by seasoned security personnel with a wide range of security experiences. The company’s client targets include among others, high-net worth individuals, corporate bodies, educational institutions, private and public offices, government departments and agencies etc.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Security Guard
- Secures premises and personnel by patrolling property,monitoring surveillance equipment,inspecting buildings, equipment, and access points, permitting entry.
- Prevents losses and damage by reporting irregularities,informing violators of policy and procedures, restraining trespassers.
- Monitor and authorize entrance and departure of employees, visitors, and other persons to guard against theft and maintain security of premises.
- Write reports of daily activities and irregularities, such as equipment or property damage, theft, presence of unauthorized persons, or unusual occurrences.
- Call police or fire departments in cases of emergency, such as fire or presence of unauthorized persons.
- Answer telephone calls to take messages, answer questions, and provide information during non-business hours or when switchboard is closed.
- Warn persons of rule infractions or violations, and apprehend or evict violators from premises, using force when necessary.
- Male and Female Security Guard
- Interested applicants must have at least SSCE Certificate and must reside in this areas: (Lekki, Ajah, Victoria Island, Ikoyi, Obalende, Mushin, Ejigbo, Ilasha, Cele, Mile 2) and its environs.
Application Closing Date
30th January, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Apply in person at our office at:
No. 38, Olonode Street,
Alagomeji Bus Stop,