CornerStone Staffing – Our client, a big player in the FMCG Industry, is looking to recruit the services of:
Job Title: HR Operations Specialist
- This role is will the Deliver the day-to-day support of Human Resources policies, programs and processes by providing quality real-time solutions to employee inquiries and requests. Applies working knowledge and understanding of internal HR policies spanning employment, employee relations, benefits, compensation, payroll, training and HRIS to assist employees
- Manager the employee experience through processes and programs that span across the employee lifecycle (onboarding, transfers, performance cycles, engagement surveys and offboarding).
- Maintains the HRIS database and employee files; develop forms and processes for all employee-related actions
- Assist with all HR related processes and forms for onboarding and offboarding employees.
- Develops, schedules and facilitates new employee orientations.
- Assists in the administration of all company benefits and communication, including but not limited to health, medical, dental, life insurance; leaves and workers’ compensation
- Work with HR and business management in implementing recognition programs that promote corporate values and enhance employee retention
- Assists with Performance Management programs.
- Collaborate with Benefits and Compensation to implement the merit increase process and support the focus on employee performance
- Manage and coordinate succession planning process across multiple sites, including developing and reporting metrics and presentations related to current succession planning status, areas for improvements, and improvement plans.
- Perform data analysis, compilation and/or preparation of confidential reports and statistics for various purposes i.e. headcount, retention, turnover, etc.
Skills and Competencies
- Strong communication skills, with an emphasis on tact and diplomacy. This includes the ability to speak and write clearly to deliver customer service excellence over the phone, through e-mail, or in all other interactions.
- Ability to hold self and others accountable to meet commitments, consistently delivering results within required timelines and expectations.
- Build strong customer focus, delivering solutions through NPS initiatives.
- Work collaboratively with others, creating partnerships with management, colleagues, and the rest of the human resources function.
- Strong organizational skills, with the ability to handle numerous projects simultaneously, while maintaining high accuracy and attention to detail.
- Treat highly confidential information with utmost integrity.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree and progressive responsibility in HR to include at least 5 years’ experience leading an HR operations or HR shared service function
- Experience with HR programs such on-boarding, employee relations, recruiting, engagement initiatives, policy interpretation/administration.
- Ability to manage HR project rollouts and on-going people processes within client group.
- Advanced Excel to create macros, pivot tables, VLOOKUPS, analytical capabilities and work books, and experience with HR systems
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online