ORIKI is a luxury skincare brand that fuses natural ingredients & scientific research to create extraordinary personal care products. We create effective and luxurious beauty and grooming products utilizing raw materials and all natural resources discovered around the world. Botanically based, we use potent plants, organic ingredients and 100% natural essential oils.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: House Keeper
- Emptying waste bins or similar receptacles, transporting waste material to designated collection points.
- Sweeping floors with brushes or dust control mops.
- Mopping floors with wet or damp mops.
- Suction cleaning carpeted areas and “spot” cleaning carpets.
- Using electrically powered scrubbing and polishing machines to burnish, scrub, polish and spray clean floors (after receiving proper instruction and training).
- Using electrically powered pick up machines.
- To dust, damp wipe, wash or polish furniture, ledges, window sills, external surfaces of cupboards, radiators, shelves and fitments.
- To replenish consumable items (soap, toilet rolls, paper towels) if required within the contract.
- To clean toilets, urinals, hand basins, sinks, baths, showers and drinking fountains.
- The use of chemical agents as directed by the Supervising Officer in the discharge of cleaning operations or maintenance procedures, after receiving proper instructions and training.
- To undertake wall washing or inside window pane cleaning to a height no greater than body height plus an arm’s extension from floor level, during periodic cleaning maintenance programmes.
- To carry out any other reasonable duties within the overall function of the job.
Application Closing Date
5th January, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com