Catholic Relief Services (CRS) is an International non-governmental organization supporting relief and development work in over 99 countries around the world. CRS programs assist persons on the basis of need, regardless of creed, ethnicity or nationality. CRS works through local church and non-church partners to implement its programs, therefore, strengthening and building the capacity of these partner organizations is fundamental to programs in every country in which CRS operates. CRS re-established presence in Nigeria in 2000 and currently focuses on vulnerable children, agriculture, health and HIV, extractives and governance, and peace building programming.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Grants Manager II
- The Grants Manager will be responsible for the overall financial management of the program.
- S/he will oversee the effective and appropriate use of financial resources of the project and will develop effective mechanisms for budgeting, expenditure and liquidation tracking, and financial reporting, for the prime partner and any sub-awardees.
- S/he will ensure that project financial management processes for both CRS and consortium and implementing partners are in compliance with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP), USAID rules and regulations, and country legal requirements, and that all required project financial reports are prepared and submitted in a timely manner.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in business, accounting, finance or related field plus a qualification in accounting (ICSA/ACCA or equivalent);
- At least 10 years’ experience in financial management for large, complex activities, of which at least five years were working in the field of international development;
- Extensive financial and grant management experience working with non-governmental organization sub-recipients and other sub-grantees
- Familiarity with USAID financial regulations, policies and practices; as evidenced by experience working at a senior level on a USAID funded grant;
- Knowledge of SunSystems financial accounting package or similar financial management and reporting software;
- Flexibility to work both in a team and independently;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite, including Word, Excel and Outlook;
- Full professional proficiency in spoken and written English; and
- Ability to travel nationally and internationally, as required.
Application Closing Date
26th January, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should download the “Application Form Below” and send with a detailed 3-page resume in a single file word document to: email@example.com
Click here to download Application Form (MS Word)