Ifotta is a Software development company and talent accelerator. We believe that superior software development talent and very intelligent software developers reside in Africa. We find these very intelligent people with software development skills, train and mentor them into highly professional software developers and make them available to the global market as remote Software Developers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Marketing Executive
We need an experienced Digital Marketing Executive to manage the company and clients’ online presence.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Administering the company and clients’ digital marketing and advertising processes.
- Content development and management.
- Creating and publishing of relevant, original, high-quality content.
- Creating regular publishing schedule.
- Implementing content editorial calendar to manage content and plan specific, timely marketing campaigns.
- Promoting content through social advertising.
- Visual Design and Web traffic promotion Strategy.
- SEO (search engine optimization) and generation of inbound traffic.
- Promotion and Engagement Strategizing
- Possess sound graphics design skills and be proficient in the use of graphic design and photo editing apps
- Be Knowledgeable and experienced in the tenets of digital marketing.
- Be proficient in content marketing theory and application.
- Be experienced in sourcing and managing content development and publishing.
- Exhibit both creative and analytical skills of digital marketing
- Display in-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms, their respective participants (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest etc.) and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios.
- Maintain excellent writing and language skills.
- Have a working knowledge of the blogging ecosystem relevant to the company’s field.
- Display the ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and video format.
- Excel at building and maintaining sales relationships, online and off.
- Have good time management knowledge
- Be a team player with the ability to guide other employees when necessary (i.e.: content development, creation and editing of content, and online reputation management).
- Be a deliberate planner and goal setter.
Compensation is competitive yet, negotiable.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.